My save file got deleted!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 4
  3. My save file got deleted!

User Info: Johncgi

Johncgi
3 years ago#1
Hi guys

I'll start by saying I don't read Japanese so this could have been my fault!

I had just opened up the 2 star urgent quest when I thought I would download some DLC.

I loaded it up and tried to save the two quests by ticking the boxes and pressing X to download. This didn't work so after a couple if tries I pressed START and quit.

However imagine my despair when I loaded my game back up and there were no save files for me to continue - it was gone!

I have had to start over again but am clearly not accessing DLC until I work out what I did. Can anyone else help?

I have played MH3P and MH3G and never deleted my save file before so it is surprising!

I've also noticed that if I close my 3DS XL to pause the game when I open it up my circle pad pro stops working so I have to restart the game to get it working again. I'm not having much luck.......lol!

Johncgi

User Info: excelexcel

excelexcel
3 years ago#2
You may have went into the options on the main menu and performed the data reset (second option). If not then that's a serious glitch.

Johncgi
3 years ago#3
Is that the menu where I set up the circle pad pro?

If so that could be it, thanks!

Johncgi

User Info: excelexcel

excelexcel
3 years ago#4
Yes, CCP was the first option, data reset is the second.

Johncgi
3 years ago#5
That must have been what I did. Thanks again.

Johncgi
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 4
  3. My save file got deleted!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived