Game Freezing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: macman41

macman41
3 years ago#1
Anyone else having trouble with the game freezing a lot? it's the second disc ive tried and same thing but all other games I have work fine!

User Info: IKingSamI

IKingSamI
3 years ago#2
The game has frozen on me three times now. Not sure if I should be concerned or not.
Samdafirecracka on PSN \\ 3DS: FC 0946 3611 8317

IKingSamI
3 years ago#3
Yeah, the game freezes even before I get to the first tutorial battle. This is a bummer.

User Info: _Random___Name_

_Random___Name_
3 years ago#4
Cunno. No problems so far for me. One hour in and seems to be working well. PS3 2nd body style model number 2501 if I remember correctly. Bought Limited Edition. Not that theoretically any of that should specifically affect performance.

IKingSamI
3 years ago#5
I have the first body, fat ps3 80 gig model. I think I bought the MGS4 bundle.

User Info: Starbound2013

Starbound2013
3 years ago#6
Working fine here. One of the newer fat versions.
AC:NL: 5413 - 0144 - 2904
PSN: thund3rkatg6

IKingSamI
3 years ago#7
I'm going to have a friend check it on his ps3 tomorrow. Wish me luck you guys.

User Info: sludog1

sludog1
3 years ago#8
Same problem here. I just got done playing through Castlevania & FF13-3 with no problems. I can get through the first tutorial section of X & cut scenes, but as soon as I get on the boat at the Ruins the freezing starts. The PS3 locks up, sound stops and its hold the power for 10secs to get the console off. Most times I can get under water to the ruins but then it randomly locks up. I know that sometimes "S**t happens" so I even tried a brand new HD in the PS3 and it was still the same. I tried disabling the PS+ saves, disconnected the network, tried plugging in the controller, new HDMI cable, cleaning out the vents and disc drive but nothing helped. I'm on my way to pick up a new disc here when the store opens, but after searching around I'm not too confident that it'll work either.

User Info: Crest89

Crest89
3 years ago#9
I'm all the way in al bhed home and haven't had a freeze
Don't do don'ts....But do do do's

IKingSamI
3 years ago#10
Let me know what happens with you sludog1. I was upgraded to the LE through amazon's preorder service, so I'm hoping if I buy a regular one things will change.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived