Anyone know where I can get some Level 3 and 4 key spheres?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Anyone know where I can get some Level 3 and 4 key spheres?

User Info: Adzey

Adzey
3 years ago#1
I'm halfway up Gagazet and reaching the end of everyone's specific grids but I don't have enough key spheres to get Entrust, Doublecast and a few other very cool skills, do I just leave them til later?
Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (Ps3)
Xbox Live: Veldt / Playstation Network: Veldt_Falsetto

User Info: rojse

rojse
3 years ago#2
Did you steal some in your fight against the Ronso that Kimahri is forced to fight?. You can easily get four L3 key spheres from that fight.

One level 4 keysphere can be found on your trek up Gagazet mountain.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67782742
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68400780

User Info: Liam_Aether

Liam_Aether
3 years ago#3
Level 3 spheres can be stolen by Kimahri during his solo Boss Battle. For Level 4 key spheres you can bribe Chimera Brain in the Calm Lands for about 200 000 Gil.

User Info: Adzey

Adzey
3 years ago#4
:( My Kimahri doesn't have steal, damn wish I'd have known that. Yeah I got the Level 4 from Gagazet.

Chimera Brain is an interesting tip though, thanks!
Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (Ps3)
Xbox Live: Veldt / Playstation Network: Veldt_Falsetto

User Info: ssj3nappa

ssj3nappa
3 years ago#5
I have a distinct lack of L3 keys myself, but there's a rather common enemy in Zanarkand that drops L4 keys. Don't remember its name; the huge machina guy that smacks you around with Haymaker. He drops 1 L4 each time (2 if Overkilled). Yuna does 9999 with Holy, so widdle it down after Armor Break and kill it with that to easily farm a bunch of L4 keys.

User Info: Karifean

Karifean
3 years ago#6
ssj3nappa posted...
I have a distinct lack of L3 keys myself, but there's a rather common enemy in Zanarkand that drops L4 keys. Don't remember its name; the huge machina guy that smacks you around with Haymaker. He drops 1 L4 each time (2 if Overkilled). Yuna does 9999 with Holy, so widdle it down after Armor Break and kill it with that to easily farm a bunch of L4 keys.

That's L2 keys, actually. He also rarely drops L3 keys.

User Info: ssj3nappa

ssj3nappa
3 years ago#7
Karifean posted...
ssj3nappa posted...

That's L2 keys, actually. He also rarely drops L3 keys.

Is it? My bad.

User Info: Karifean

Karifean
3 years ago#8
You can get quite a bunch of Lv 4 Key Spheres in the Omega Ruins, both in chests and by overkilling Omega Weapon itself.

User Info: inkubus922

inkubus922
3 years ago#9
ya its level 2 and 3 spheres; i was doing this yesterday (same problem, end of everyones main grids, need a bunch of 3's), and farming defender z's. after an hour or so, i only got 6 lv. 3's and about 70 lv. 2's.

User Info: Serafie

Serafie
3 years ago#10
Unfortunately, L3 Key Spheres are the rarest ones in the game. Since you've already passed the Kimahri battle, your remaining options are pretty slim. There's a chest in Zanarkand and a chest in the final dungeon that has them. There's also a chest that potential holds L3s in the Omega Ruins, the secret dungeon.

Aside from those chests, you can obtain them as rare drops from Defender Z in Zanarkand and Behemoth Kings in the final dungeon. Bribing is also a valid option as stated above.
B0UNC3
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Anyone know where I can get some Level 3 and 4 key spheres?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived