Does anything feel better than finishing Lightning Dodge first visit in one try?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Does anything feel better than finishing Lightning Dodge first visit in one try?

User Info: 94mav98

94mav98
1 month ago#11
It's not really luck though.

I finally decided to grab this trophy today. I got it on my first try as well. Ended up dodging almost 300 lightning bolts, just to be sure lol. It's really not that hard once you get a hang of it. Just very time consuming. Taking longer breaks at regular intervals to cool down a bit helps a lot.

Also got the Chocobo Master trophy (grab 5 chests and win the race). That one is definitely more luck based.

Got the Chocobo Catcher trophy a few years ago and that one only took me 10 minutes, but again as with Chocobo Master it's also very luck based.
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Does anything feel better than finishing Lightning Dodge first visit in one try?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived