how to unlock kira and athrun c.e. 73 and also strike freedom and 00 justice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed: Battle Destiny
  3. how to unlock kira and athrun c.e. 73 and also strike freedom and 00 justice?

User Info: Shinnasuka0008

Shinnasuka0008
4 years ago#1
can anyone guide me the way to get them?

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr
4 years ago#2
have yet to play the game (will be getting it in the next few days), but by checking the boards:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643156-kidou-senshi-gundam-seed-battle-destiny/63193147

kurimzon posted...
ggmboyz posted...
WTF. i nid to S or SS every mission in CE 71? how about phase 15. wtf its so hard.

I only got Justice and Meteor Justice no Athrun :(

Athrun Zala is gotten in the last mission. Did you unlock Kira? Coz I believe Kira is unlocked by starting in EA>Archangel while Athrun is unlocked by ZAFT>Archangel.

As for phase 15 try to kill all other enemies before killing the boss at the end. shld help in getting that S rank.

zeroman01
for freedom just clear SEED Stroy , archangel route phase 14 with an S
for Strike freedom clear SEED Destiny story , archangel route FINAL Phase with a B(thats what i get)
---
Currently Playing:NEW LovePlus , Persona 4 The Golden(Jap) , Gundam Seed Battle Destiny,

---
Your dad's a XX (chome-chome) - Terakado Otsuu
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed: Battle Destiny
  3. how to unlock kira and athrun c.e. 73 and also strike freedom and 00 justice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived