Mila's English VA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Mila's English VA?

User Info: Delkura

Delkura
4 years ago#1
It was confirmed that, despite popular belief, Christine Marie Cabanos did NOT voice Mila nor did she have any involvement with DOA5 whatsoever. If Cabanos didn't voice Mila, then who did?

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
4 years ago#2
the last time I remember this question getting asked the answer was 'the voice actress works for union and doesn't get credit'. : /
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

User Info: Delkura

Delkura
4 years ago#3
YoshioKST posted...
the last time I remember this question getting asked the answer was 'the voice actress works for union and doesn't get credit'. : /

Can't anyone recognize her voice?

User Info: nonomm79

nonomm79
4 years ago#4
YoshioKST posted...

That can't be true. One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

I assume the exact opposite.

------

User Info: LiquidGearSolid

LiquidGearSolid
4 years ago#5
Mila's VA is the same person as Kasumi's. It says so in the credits.
--- "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!" - Liquid Snake, MGS1 ((NVBM)) ---

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
4 years ago#6
::checks::

The ending credits only include the Japanese cast. :/

nonomm79 posted...
One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

Ah, allright then, the other way around. My bad.

from
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/936978-dead-or-alive-5/64635477

Delkura posted...
Tysakasa posted...
Dumb question, but wouldn't she be listed in the game credits? I know people rarely pay attention to those things but usually 99% of the people involved in the title are listed. So just run the credits and look for Mila.

DOA5 is a non-union production, as such the voice actors aren't credited.

That really sucks.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#7
nonomm79 posted...
YoshioKST posted...

That can't be true. One of the union's demands would be to have their actors credited for their work.

------

Union VAs do this all the time so that they can do non union work or they just work under some alias.
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Mila's English VA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived