Story mode is turning off my PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Story mode is turning off my PS3

User Info: ekisperto

ekisperto
4 years ago#1
Is this happening just with me or does someone here have this problem too? I'm on chapter 70 and my PS3 beeps 3 times and turns off. This is like Uncharted 3 when I started playing online as the game came out, most times my PS3 crashed, I waited for some firmware upgrades and now rarely my PS3 crashes when I play Uncharted 3 online, so I assume this same kind of problem is what's happening with DOA5 here now.
I don't agree nor disagree, much by the contrary, I think that the important is what matters.

User Info: jonybeans13

jonybeans13
4 years ago#2
ps3's overheating. get a fan to blow on it. unless they make another firmware for this game soon. go with the fan
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're ass
PSN GT > JonyBeans. GO GIANTS!

User Info: ekisperto

ekisperto
4 years ago#3
I let my fan on max here and this same thing happens. I'll wait for a firmware upgrade
I don't agree nor disagree, much by the contrary, I think that the important is what matters.

User Info: yjyj

yjyj
4 years ago#4
Check ur plug in to ur ps3.. Power supply cabke etc.
3DS FC: 0430-8332-5944 YaNJuN
PSN: pohyj88
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Story mode is turning off my PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived