so this game is like $120?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. so this game is like $120?

User Info: jelikebishou

jelikebishou
4 years ago#1
with all dlc

User Info: OhhSnap

OhhSnap
4 years ago#2
If I recall there was this offer on the psn store to buy the digital copy w. all costume DLC for 59.99.

Other than that yeah it's pretty expensive; those costumes. Not worth it for me, I could care less if I didn't have them.
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
4 years ago#3
I got the game for $30.

Ignore the overpriced dlc.

User Info: jelikebishou

jelikebishou
4 years ago#4
imagine if DOA2U used stupid DLC

the game with all costumes would be like $300

User Info: z827

z827
4 years ago#5
jelikebishou posted...
imagine if DOA2U used stupid DLC

the game with all costumes would be like $300

For people whom leads their lives with their groins - yeah , that would be bankruptcy.
Man , when would this DLC madness ever end - feels like we're buying incomplete games or something.

User Info: pkmastah15

pkmastah15
4 years ago#6
z827 posted...
Man , when would this DLC madness ever end - feels like we're buying incomplete games or something.

Never. It's just going to get worse as technology gets more advanced.

We're the All-Singing, All-Dancing Crap of the World.

User Info: pirajacinto

pirajacinto
4 years ago#7
OhhSnap posted...
If I recall there was this offer on the psn store to buy the digital copy w. all costume DLC for 59.99.

Other than that yeah it's pretty expensive; those costumes. Not worth it for me, I could care less if I didn't have them.

Nope, just the 3rd DLC outfit set for the bundle. So yeah, pretty much $120 for the game.

At least your not talking about Street Fighter x Tekken. Street Fighter X Tekken there's the special edition, and then the gems, alt outfits, alt outfits 2, DLC characters, DLC alt outfits, and DLC alt outfits 2.

But if I was to do the math...I'm...guessing because of the DLC bundles being 13.99, DOA5 may actually cost more than SFxT.

...maybe compared to Soooulcaliburrrr 5 then.
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. so this game is like $120?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived