they have sarah bryant...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. they have sarah bryant...

User Info: jelikebishou

jelikebishou
4 years ago#1
...now they just need to add mai shiranui, christie monteiro, chun li and cammy, and dizzy.

User Info: sonic_ver2

sonic_ver2
4 years ago#2
No... Just no....

If anything, they should add new original girls.

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
4 years ago#3
jelikebishou posted...
...now they just need to add mai shiranui, ivy, taki, noel vermillion, and dizzy.

TC, this way -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/616019-queens-gate-spiral-chaos/images
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."

User Info: TheDuskwalker

TheDuskwalker
4 years ago#4
^ Unless they added her as DLC Taki isn't in that game. She would be in a sequel if it ever got one.
TTT2/SFxT: Lili, Julia; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; UMvC3: Morrigan, Trish, Chun

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#5
Yes. And I want Sonic the Hedgehog and Mewtwo in the game, but it's not gonna happen.
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 years ago#6
Another reason i hate guest chars, everyone starts with their i want this and that and bla char as well.
Why did they have to fill those Char select screen's 3 Slots with those 3 Sluts.....
I would just put Leon, Rio and someone from Hitomi's Dojo as 3rd with moves as close
to Ein as possible, either her father, a brother of hers or just someone to be a rival to both
her and Hayate for some more silly back story situations .
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown

User Info: CeeEsbee

CeeEsbee
4 years ago#7
1111qq posted...
Another reason i hate guest chars, everyone starts with their i want this and that and bla char as well.
Why did they have to fill those Char select screen's 3 Slots with those 3 Sluts.....
I would just put Leon, Rio and someone from Hitomi's Dojo as 3rd with moves as close
to Ein as possible, either her father, a brother of hers or just someone to be a rival to both
her and Hayate for some more silly back story situations .

You got the words right out of my mind. I'd love to have those 3 added.

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 years ago#8
Well i think "Ein" is "no more" in DOA world but they should keep around 90% of his move
sets on a char that relates somehow to him but replaces him, aka someone from Hitomi's
dojo or maybe a rival one, with a must on keeping the move set as close as possible to the
one "Ein" had.
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown

User Info: CeeEsbee

CeeEsbee
4 years ago#9
Hitomi's father is the most plausible choice.
For some reason, imagining someone from her father's dojo just makes me think of a guy with a clumsy version of Ein's move set like how Miharu is in TTT2.

User Info: munky47879

munky47879
4 years ago#10
They could easily add Ein as a clone. Kasumi has enough, so why not...
PSN: Clisp
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. they have sarah bryant...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived