so i emailed support today and apparently i need proof of purchase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. so i emailed support today and apparently i need proof of purchase

User Info: finalgetsuga7

finalgetsuga7
4 years ago#1
so much for milking it sighh lol

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 years ago#2
Surprised?
PSN: FateNightroad

User Info: Grosporina

Grosporina
4 years ago#3
Were you intentionally trying to get a voucher for content to which you weren't entitled?
"That sure is a biiig tuna-fish!"

User Info: RadecSnipesU

RadecSnipesU
4 years ago#4
I'm surprised it took them this long to realize that not everyone emailing them was being completely honest.

I know this because one of my friends who doesn't have a vita nor a copy of DOA5+ emailed them and still got a code despite having neither.

finalgetsuga7
4 years ago#5
well i havent been playing my ps3 for a while and i got a message from my friends who play doa 5 saying to just email them about the dlc and they got it and neither of them own a vita or a copy of doa 5 plus so i figured what the hey but i guess i was too late. oh well i can wait sorry i know i wasnt entitled to it and neither were my friends but hey no harm done...well on my part least lol

User Info: BramStark

BramStark
4 years ago#6
newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com <newsupport@tecmokoeiamerica.com>
6:09 AM (2 hours ago)

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark

finalgetsuga7
4 years ago#7
BramStark posted...

Please send us proof of purchase and we'll forward you online pass code for cross goods.

Thank you,
TKA

~
I gave them my PSN ID, Date of purchase + screenshot of the DLC on my Download list and voila, they gave me one yesterday

this sounds stupid but you have any extras? haha xD

BramStark
4 years ago#8
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...

Thank you,
TKA

~

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM

finalgetsuga7
4 years ago#9
BramStark posted...
finalgetsuga7 posted...
BramStark posted...

Thank you,
TKA

~

I already posted a topic about it yesterday.. But no one replied to it, I don't know if someone claimed the code already.. I gave it because I don't own a PS3 and I already got the costumes on my Vita..

You can still try it if you want: 86P5-MBNT-2APM

yeah i got ninja'ed somebody got to it, i saw it yesterday but i was at work haha thanks anyways though appreciate it, guess its back to the waiting game lol

BramStark
4 years ago#10
no problem..
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. so i emailed support today and apparently i need proof of purchase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived