What's a quick way to do Ayane's spin away?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. What's a quick way to do Ayane's spin away?

User Info: Culturally_Lao

Culturally_Lao
3 years ago#1
I feel so bad that she's my main but I can't figure out how to do it quickly (legend Ayane can use it really nicely as a defensive/counter mechanism).

Also good tactics/combos for her. Here are some combos I have for her. I'm still new to the ASCII system for DoA controls so bear with me

P4P3KKK4H+P
66K4PPKKK (If you know any good combos from the BT PPKK, you can use them here I think)
3KKK6P+K P+KPK
It gets bigger when I pull on it.

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#2
Isn't it just 11~?
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: pringlestaken

pringlestaken
3 years ago#3
it can also be done 41~ , but I don't think it comes out any faster?

And I don't think the annotation of your first combo is correct, there appears to be a throw at the end?

The highest damage combo I know with Ayane is anything into burst, 8P4K 6P 8KK PP4PP7K. This doesn't work on heavy characters.

User Info: Culturally_Lao

Culturally_Lao
3 years ago#4
pringlestaken posted...
it can also be done 41~ , but I don't think it comes out any faster?

And I don't think the annotation of your first combo is correct, there appears to be a throw at the end?

The highest damage combo I know with Ayane is anything into burst, 8P4K 6P 8KK PP4PP7K. This doesn't work on heavy characters.

Does tilde mean holding it?

And yeah the throw is correct. I meet a lot of people online who try to hold when you start that combo, and the throw is a pretty decent counter. W

And thanks.
It gets bigger when I pull on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. What's a quick way to do Ayane's spin away?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived