Help with combo notation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Help with combo notation

User Info: SmokeRyu

SmokeRyu
3 years ago#1
Hi all.

I'm pretty new to this game and I noticed that I can't figure out how to read the combos in the character move lists menu. I can't figure out why there are arrows built into the buttons but then there are regular arrows too.

I can get the combos in the combo tutorial but once I go into practice and try to mess around with the ones in the pause menu none of them work. Can anyone give me some tips on reading these? Like I said the combos on the tutorial seem to work just fine and its confusing me because they read differently than the ones in the menu.
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."

User Info: V_G_Fan

V_G_Fan
3 years ago#2
Arrows built in usually mean to hold down the button instead of just pressing the button. If you can do the tutorial without a problem, then you have an idea of what the arrows mean. Maybe you're just having problems with a specific move or two?
"Relax and let me do all the work," says Morrigan Aensland to Ghost Rider.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Help with combo notation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived