New steel dragon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. New steel dragon

User Info: splodesplode

splodesplode
5 years ago#1
Theres now a new steel dragon

Elements are metal+cold

Good luck breeding !
gamecenter: silentdra60n

User Info: Kryp2n8

Kryp2n8
5 years ago#2
Got 1 on 1st try using metal and cold. :)

User Info: squarp1

squarp1
5 years ago#3
They also changed the selling prices for all the metal dragons and none of them make any sense

User Info: NZColleen

NZColleen
5 years ago#4

Yeh that's weird to change the selling price. I've been breeding Magnetic and Iron dragons to sell with 1 and a half mill selling price now they have gone down a bit and the mine dragon is worth more.

Anyway I have a 14 hr breeding time with Mine, Cold

Got a 10 hr breed time with Metal, Cold

User Info: Thesus13

Thesus13
5 years ago#5

I appreciate your posting this thread, since I noticed this before I noticed the dragon in game.  First try with metal cold for a 14h breed.

User Info: ChocolatTree

ChocolatTree
5 years ago#6

It actually took me a couple of days to get this one...but I got 2 at the same time.....so it's not so bad ;)

User Info: Game_guy49

Game_guy49
5 years ago#7
I got it on my first try and messed up the order I used cold (10) and metal (10) I wouldn't recommend it because that could have been vary lucky but it probably works just like metal and cold!

Good luck!

User Info: Zimye

Zimye
5 years ago#8
I am having a bit of trouble getting this silly steel dragon. I keep getting mine dragons but at least they sell for a nice amount. Just curious. Are you all doing Metal + Cold? If so, what level dragons are you using?
GC: Zimye22

User Info: Zimye

Zimye
5 years ago#9
Any hints here? I am on my 5th unsuccessful try with metal + cold. Is this just bad luck or does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else having any trouble getting the steel dragon?
GC: Zimye22

User Info: _Ginji_

_Ginji_
5 years ago#10
Metal and cold works but you could also try mine and cold or metal
2880 3349 0144
[23:21] RCHSWarrior: I make nigs bow before my clan
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. New steel dragon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived