Crystal Dragon You are now....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Crystal Dragon You are now....

User Info: The_LoGoS

The_LoGoS
5 years ago#1
my nemesis!
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion

User Info: GoudenDraak

GoudenDraak
5 years ago#2
Yeah, I am getting them when I try for Olympic Dragon AND Periot Dragon..... p*ss off!

They don't even sell for much or get much exp. :(

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
5 years ago#3
With the Ruby, Fireworks, Gold, Olympus, and Peridot dragons... I've turned my Fire Shrine silver and I'm about to do the same to my Lightning Shrine.
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
5 years ago#4
Gah! I'm having a similar problem, except I'm TRYING to breed a Crystal, and no dice. Keep getting Quake's! >.< Any help would be greatly appreciated.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: Cix_el_Syd

Cix_el_Syd
5 years ago#5
Keep trying, you'll get 10 soon enough.

WitchBaby4200
5 years ago#6
Lol! Thanks Cix. Am I doing the right combo, though? Electric + Ground?
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
5 years ago#7
WitchBaby4200 posted...
Lol! Thanks Cix. Am I doing the right combo, though? Electric + Ground?

You're trying to get a crystal so you can use it to get Peridot, right? I suggest you keep going after the Olympus dragons, using Air + Quake. That can give you a Crystal.
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...

WitchBaby4200
5 years ago#8
Thanks Gamer! Funny story. Apparently all I have to do is complain about trying to get a Crystal, and I end up getting one. I have a 24 hour incubation time right now, which I'm pretty sure is a Crystal. Woot.

User Info: Cix_el_Syd

Cix_el_Syd
5 years ago#9
In 3 weeks, you're going to look back at this thread and laugh. I'm laughing right now. I don't normally get annoyed by failures, but I'm already hating 2 consecutive breeds with high percentage chance of a 24 hour failure.

User Info: bonobobo

bonobobo
5 years ago#10
lol not getting any crystals ... nor peridot D:
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift : no wonder why we call it present ...
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Crystal Dragon You are now....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived