Played for 10 days Achievement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Where's My Water?
  3. Played for 10 days Achievement

User Info: jsp16

jsp16
4 years ago#1
exactly how do you get this? it's been 10 days that i been playing it....and i didn't even get the acheivement

User Info: Jharris2112

Jharris2112
4 years ago#2
jsp16 posted...
exactly how do you get this? it's been 10 days that i been playing it....and i didn't even get the acheivement

You have to play the game for 10 consecutive days straight, then you will complete the achievement. 10 random days doesn't count.

User Info: jsp16

jsp16
4 years ago#3
Jharris2112 posted...
jsp16 posted...

You have to play the game for 10 consecutive days straight, then you will complete the achievement. 10 random days doesn't count.

I did play it for 10 days straight.....i finished a level every single day and now im supposedly on my 13th day !! and still no achievement.....its the very last one that i need as well....so its pissing me off a little....started on july 30...and played one level a day
  1. Boards
  2. Where's My Water?
  3. Played for 10 days Achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived