hidden trophies are...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. hidden trophies are...?

User Info: Yonimaru

Yonimaru
5 years ago#1
how do i know if i get them? and what are they in this game?

so far am workign on all wallpapers and all costumes trophies but, no clue what the hiddens are that i need to look into as well ^^" (completionist mode)
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
5 years ago#2
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/warriors-orochi-3/151526-warriors-orochi-3-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
5 years ago#3
you do realize that there is a trophies list in the cheat section of this game? and pretty much any other game?

Bladenyte
5 years ago#4
that is true, however the main problem with looking at the trophies on gamefaqs is they are listed alphabeticly, not by the way they are listed ingame/trophy list. so it makes it a bit more confusing to see which ones are hidden without compairing them side by side.
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

quanticdream
5 years ago#5
true, not too convinient, but ppl can't be THAT lazy nowadays, can they?

Bladenyte
5 years ago#6
are you new to this whole 'internet' thing? lol

Yonimaru
5 years ago#7
i find it odd i have lal music available, but not 'slave to sound' trophy...
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!

Bladenyte
5 years ago#8
just having them unlocked means nothing, you have to listen to them as well. including the game over one.

Yonimaru
5 years ago#9
did that and still nothing. do i have to let it loop once for every song? O-o

quanticdream
5 years ago#10
just make sure you got 2 game over themes... one for dying, one for defeat conditions being fulfilled.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. hidden trophies are...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived