Sword of Kings.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alan233

Alan233
5 years ago#1
Basically a yes or no question, I noticed Yuan Shao's ultimate sword from DW7 under the Big Star category for Kojiro, "The Sword of Kings", but it seems wrong to me not to use him with a katana. Does this weapon show up for anyone else? I've been looking and just want to know if it does or doesn't so I can stop searching the sword wielders weapon list.

Thanks for the info yall.

User Info: DuDuDu10101

DuDuDu10101
5 years ago#2
it'll show up to other "sword" users randomly i think... but there's a few character's that's restricted... like himiko
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.

User Info: Alan233

Alan233
5 years ago#3
I ve continued to check other sword users with no luck. If it is usable with other characters, does anyone have a list of which ones can get the Sword of Kings?

User Info: wowitsyugi

wowitsyugi
5 years ago#4
Kojiro Sasaki is the only character whom you can purchase Sword of Kings for in this game.

Check out this list that assigns every big-star weapon to each character. The 2nd page has an alphabetized version of the same list.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/644809-warriors-orochi-3/62489558

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
5 years ago#5
No! NOOO!

The nightmare... The HORROR!

*Snaps out of it*

Oh, sorry... I just had terrible memories shoot back up about obtaining the rare Sword of Kings for Poo in EarthBound. Never again...
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived