Gem and rare item

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade II
  3. Gem and rare item

User Info: The_Orignal

The_Orignal
5 years ago#1
Hey guys just want to ask is the Helio plate armor a rare item? (Raidriars armor) And also whats the best way to get 350-400+ gems? And also rare gems?

The_Orignal
5 years ago#2
Please and thank you

User Info: MyIICarbon

MyIICarbon
5 years ago#3
Helio plate is not rare. It can be bought from the store. Best way to get capped gems is to combine the same gem (i.e. keep combining a fire gem to get a capped fire gem).

Forge three rare defense gem for a rare XP gem.

Forge a forged light defense gem (fire + ice + water), a forged dark defense gem (shock + poison + wind), and any hexagon gem to get a rare defense gem.

Forge a forged rare fire gem (three +400 fire gem), a forged rare ice gem (three +400 ice gem), a forged rare water gem (three +400 water gem) to get a rare spectrum gem.

Forging a rare darkfire gem is similar except it's shock, poison, and wind.

The order of the gem is important and should be followed.

The_Orignal
5 years ago#4
Ok thanks for the info. I haven't started new game+ yet so maybe that's why I don't see the Helio plate for buy, i got it by random large treasure chest- rebirth 92 As for the gems i will try to get rare gems ( fire, dark, poison, wind, shock and do on.)
  1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade II
  3. Gem and rare item

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived