Old Coins?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lyuath

Lyuath
4 years ago#11
ReddyRose posted...
Okay, Lee we'll trade. I'm fine with one, and I'll trade with 2 honey. Can you set up the room? And Lyuath, sorry I dn't have any coconut. But I'll add you! Add me too if you haven't yet.

Okay, Added.
My 3DS Friend Code: 3351 - 5411 - 1228. Feel Free to add me! I love having friends.

User Info: Chocolateluverx

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#12
ReddyRose posted...
Yes, I have a few gold and a bit of diamonds. How much do you want?

Actually, ReddyRose, I transferred some old coins in between my main file and my secondary file so now I can trade you 5 old coins; my FC is 5198-3757-0505. But I know your trading with someone else right now so take your time

User Info: ReddyRose

ReddyRose
4 years ago#13
oops, sorry, i accidently left. can you set it up again? i'll just give you another honey.

User Info: Leedleleedlelee

Leedleleedlelee
4 years ago#14
ReddyRose posted...
oops, sorry, i accidently left. can you set it up again? i'll just give you another honey.

yeah it's set up. =P

btw chocoluver, I dunno if you"re still looking for gold but there was a thread where someone was offering it. I think it was called I need a few things or somthing like that
FC: 3067-4325-6639 :D

User Info: Leedleleedlelee

Leedleleedlelee
4 years ago#15
Leedleleedlelee posted...
ReddyRose posted...

yeah it's set up. =P

btw chocoluver, I dunno if you"re still looking for gold but there was a thread where someone was offering it. I think it was called I need a few things or somthing like that

i meant after your trade with Rose was done of course! XD i just didnt know how much gold you needed.
FC: 3067-4325-6639 :D

ReddyRose
4 years ago#16
K, i just finished trading, Choco, if you still want to trade, I only need 3 old coins now. So what's the deal? How much Gold for 3 old coins?

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#17
ReddyRose posted...
K, i just finished trading, Choco, if you still want to trade, I only need 3 old coins now. So what's the deal? How much Gold for 3 old coins?

I'll trade you 3 old coins if you trade me 1 gold, is that okay? Do you want to host? I mean, if you can afford to spare more than one gold that will be good too =P

ReddyRose
4 years ago#18
You can set it up, and yeah, I'll trade 1 gold for 3 old coins. Thanks.

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#19
ReddyRose posted...
You can set it up, and yeah, I'll trade 1 gold for 3 old coins. Thanks.

okay the room is up now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived