Gear shredder is still OP IMO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Gear shredder is still OP IMO
(message deleted)

User Info: CubBoltPen

CubBoltPen
4 years ago#22
Haha! Let the fireworks begin...

User Info: Beast_Overlord

Beast_Overlord
4 years ago#23
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#24
Beast_Overlord posted...
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb

You boy, have a bad attitude.
Go to your room.

EDIT: also I find your overdose of bad grammar and the word "lol" funny after calling my a kid.
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.

User Info: Polo5lash18

Polo5lash18
4 years ago#25
Oh dear.... Here we go again.
PSN: Poloslash18/Joff814.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#26
Polo5lash18 posted...
Oh dear.... Here we go again.

Indeed.

But I'm not childish unlike our Beast friend here, so I'm closing the topic to prevent arguements, I can't stop him from his gear-ism.
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Gear shredder is still OP IMO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived