Great Game Shout Outs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mdutcher1

Mdutcher1
3 years ago#1
Lots of awesome battles this Labor Day weekend!

A big gg to adog and his crew (jedisaber, cubpenbolt, and Steven). It was fun to finally battle y'all. I believe psycho was also in that insane CTF game too. Lots of star power.

Another set of firsts was fighting x-Ben and WcW-alpha. Way to take my head off, lol!

Ran into the NOD crew a few times, thanks for the hard fought battles. I got to see deciptichick in action finally, she's an excellent warrior.

Swboi, stop padding your stats at my expense, lol, ggs!

And of course, a big shout out to my battling friend quicksand71. As always, way to bring it.

It would appear I spent way too much time playing this weekend.

User Info: WcW_Alpha

WcW_Alpha
3 years ago#2
Thanks for the mention, the moment I saw you in the game, I was consciously marking you. Also noticed you were chasing me so laid an ambush for you as a present but great fight.
Wintebow - Kill Confirmed, i(insert product name) - KIA, GEARS1984 - Purple Heart

Mdutcher1
3 years ago#3
WcW_Alpha posted...
Thanks for the mention, the moment I saw you in the game, I was consciously marking you. Also noticed you were chasing me so laid an ambush for you as a present but great fight.

I figured you were like, oh look who's here! Lol

It's all good.

I fought like heck today though. You guys had me outnumbered 5 to 2 at one point. Although I died a lot, I still got some kills and never backed down. Tough part was you team kept showing up right as I respawned (maybe not you but that nerd guy, Nigel and gears where there after I took my first step.) I lost but never ran away.

User Info: CubBoltPen

CubBoltPen
3 years ago#4
Dang, I've already been replaced! If I ever find this cubpenbolt guy, I'm gonna whoop his @$$!! lol
Yeah it was a lot of fun. I always get a kick outta running into someone from these boards!

Mdutcher1
3 years ago#5
CubBoltPen posted...
Dang, I've already been replaced! If I ever find this cubpenbolt guy, I'm gonna whoop his @$$!! lol
Yeah it was a lot of fun. I always get a kick outta running into someone from these boards!

Sorry about that! I am terrible with names lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived