contracts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kaistone84

kaistone84
3 years ago#1
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?
in your face with a can of mace

User Info: bds1022

bds1022
3 years ago#2
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022

kaistone84
3 years ago#3
I have friends from every clan out there and none of them say you can't play with other clans because before the clans started we were all friends now it's like F you WcW F you OOK F you EO. Wait only N.O.D does that and not everyone in N.O.D is like that only 2 of their members act like that the rest are cool as hell.

User Info: starwarsboi66

starwarsboi66
3 years ago#4
I remember one time Shin sent me a message saying, " starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi BLOCKED!" And then this one time he actually started to sing a song about me. All he was saying was starwarsboi but with rhythm. Shin is all kinds of weird
We are the God fearing Titans you were warned about--- Elite Overlords

User Info: Mdutcher1

Mdutcher1
3 years ago#5
bds1022 posted...
Shin has to be the #1 hater in this game I have gotten at least 20 different h8 messages from him.... Just means hes a fan of yours because you obviously win more against him then he does against you! he blocked me as well after I beat him wintebow gears and itchasuke in a tdm.. It was me with 2 other noobs vs them 4 which was lovely.

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!

kaistone84
3 years ago#6
So everyone has had a run in with shin that wasn't pleasant

bds1022
3 years ago#7
kaistone84 posted...
So everyone has had a run in with shin that wasn't pleasant

Yes Sir!

bds1022

bds1022
3 years ago#8
Mdutcher1 posted...
bds1022 posted...

bds1022

I think I was one of the randoms with you in a game where we were winning and they all quit before the end of the match. Not the game you were talking about, this one was a little bit ago. Itchasukke was behind shin and wintebow healing and I kept flanking them and killing him while you mowed the others down. It was in Spire so no recharger! Lol! I only remember because it was a thing of beauty and was the first time I was in a team that beat them.

So, thanks bds!

Anytime bro! Its always fun to win against uneven odds!

bds1022

User Info: ShinKOF218

ShinKOF218
3 years ago#9
kaistone84 posted...
So Shinkof218 blocked me a couple of minutes ago after calling me some choice words because I'm in WcW. Last time I checked I never signed any document saying I can't play with anybody from different clans. Last time I checked nobody that plays FOC pays any of my bills so why is he so upset
for?

It's because you are a liar that's why.

User Info: ShinKOF218

ShinKOF218
3 years ago#10
starwarsboi66 posted...
I remember one time Shin sent me a message saying, " starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi starwarsboi BLOCKED!" And then this one time he actually started to sing a song about me. All he was saying was starwarsboi but with rhythm. Shin is all kinds of weird

Yep I am.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived