Sideways chassis is so fun.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Sideways chassis is so fun.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#1
Jump in the air, do a front-flip and land as a car :)
The wheels on his back look pretty cool too.
The official POOTIS of Gamefaqs.
"Did I ask for your help? No. So what makes you think I WANT IT?"- Galvatron, G1.

User Info: QGVon

QGVon
4 years ago#2
Do you mean Sideswipe? I agree, that's why I like using Hound and Quake as well. They leap forward and flip into their vehicle modes. So cool

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#3
QGVon posted...
Do you mean Sideswipe? I agree, that's why I like using Hound and Quake as well. They leap forward and flip into their vehicle modes. So cool

Whoops, yup I mean Sideswipe.
The official POOTIS of Gamefaqs.
"Did I ask for your help? No. So what makes you think I WANT IT?"- Galvatron, G1.

User Info: Thunderbolt_777

Thunderbolt_777
4 years ago#4
Yeah that is fun..

I also LOVE Grimlock's parts with Scattershot's body/vehicle (propably you have all seen me in it). I use the Warchargers Decal. It looks cool at the back grill..looks like a race-car.

I love the Cybertronic transformation sound it makes and I like how Grimlocks sholder's open up when you transform to a bot.

I love Grimlocks' dinobot form but I dont use it most of the time becuase it is too big and it makes a hell lota noise and vibrations..but it feels awosome and his ultra-high jumps can take your gameplay to another level.
"Play hard or not at all"
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Sideways chassis is so fun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived