Add BloodyWaves (No Underscore This Time)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas
  3. Add BloodyWaves (No Underscore This Time)

User Info: BloodyWaves

BloodyWaves
5 years ago#1
I have just left port with me brand-spankin' new ship! Please add me new ship name and put your name on this here post so that I can add ya!
I be tha Hornet's Nest of tha Seven Seas... BloodyWaves
Be sure ta add "The Quad Squad" SeaBugFerret / BadParent / BloodyWaves / BattleKing_X_Ray

User Info: wootaejun

wootaejun
5 years ago#2
You're crazy!

You should do nicely on me crew.

As soon as I get a connection I'll send me invite.

BloodyWaves
5 years ago#3
I'll carry me Lucky Rabbit's Foot and ONE cannon and fight to tha death fer ya WooTaeJun! I'll just try not ta sneeze and tip this thing over! Ha Ha Ha!
Be sure ta add "The Quad Squad" SeaBugFerret / BadParent / BloodyWaves / BattleKing_X_Ray

User Info: wootaejun

wootaejun
5 years ago#4
Been a while since I've set foot on a vessel as small as this one. Even though thar only be ten of us it be a little cramped.

Thought of sinkin ye once for the fun of it then decided to send ye a cannon instead. The weight of which may sink that tub anyway.

Let yer crew be knowin what yer strategy be this time and what gifts will help ye most.

BloodyWaves
5 years ago#5
I got tha Rabinet cannon ya sent WooTaeJun, thanks! I can gift ya back 5 Energy or I can wait on me giftin' fer a while till get stronger. I'm sure someone will see me name, think I'm on me old ship and wonder why I'm insultin' them with peasant gifts! Ha ha ha!

User Info: Nautynic

Nautynic
5 years ago#6
Just sent a request to come aboard.

I have rum and lots a energy

Nautynic

User Info: DisneyEcho

DisneyEcho
5 years ago#7
Yer a good man, Bloody_Waves... I can't underscore that enough. Har har har! ^_^
DisneyEcho (code I1K9M6) I gift daily. If you be tweeting, follow me @DisneyEcho

BloodyWaves
5 years ago#8
Ha ha ha! Best crewmates n scallywags I ever did meet are here in GameFaqs, great place!

User Info: arnoldthepit

arnoldthepit
5 years ago#9
server issues be darned..I ll try, but heres my ship ifn ye be havin better luck..

privateer1892747

User Info: THE_NEZZLE

THE_NEZZLE
5 years ago#10
On android BW...inviting seems normal...abysmally slow as normal..did its normal trick ..I invited you span 3 mins server inaccessible...put name in again ...you have already invited this mate...let me know if you got it...at least we will know what we r doing lol.
THE_NEZZLE A6F0F2
  1. Boards
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas
  3. Add BloodyWaves (No Underscore This Time)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived