Nude pixels disappeared....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. Nude pixels disappeared....

User Info: Gundam Fan

Gundam Fan
3 years ago#1
So I uploaded my character from SR3 at the start and she didn't have all her clothing options on, so she appeared nude. I didn't want to recreate my gal, so I went with it. During some of the cutscenes the pixels around her parts disappeared.

Lol, I wonder how volition looked over that.
Fanboys make Thomas Paine cry. STOP MAKING HIM CRY!!!

User Info: Mobile_Platform

Mobile_Platform
3 years ago#2
Fully rendered nude bodies were in the last game too. The pixels just covered the naughty bits. I'm not surprised that there is some way -- intentionally or otherwise -- to remove them. Besides, who cares about a little nudity? Play any God of War game and tell me that boobs are really such a big deal nowadays.
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
3 years ago#3
is there even anything behind the pixels?

i figured they had barbie doll anatomy.

course, that makes you wonder what a male with a maximum bulge would look like without the pixels... would it... would it just be a huge lump of featureless flesh? >_>

...that'd just be extremely disturbing.
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#4
ZeroJinKui posted...
course, that makes you wonder what a male with a maximum bulge would look like without the pixels... would it... would it just be a huge lump of featureless flesh? >_>

...that'd just be extremely hot.

Agreed. ;)
Trolling = 'posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules'
Because 'design' can be interpreted through a screen, right?

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
3 years ago#5
The girl at least is just barbie doll body. There are no nipples (unless you fake them with pasties, that is) and a smooth/nothing-there privates. I had no clothes at the beginning too and the entire White House section cutscenes were sans pixels.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/status-m9290.html
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. Nude pixels disappeared....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived