Loading Screen Freeze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. Loading Screen Freeze

User Info: DeVazTioN

DeVazTioN
3 years ago#1
I'm currently on the mission "The girl who hates the 50's/ He lives" and when I reach the loading screen, it loads forever. I can still access the dashboard and go to home but I can't progress further into the game. I have the game installed and I haven't been playing for long. Help??

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
3 years ago#2
There is nothing anyone can do to help when it comes to game freezes tbh but only advice I can give is

A) How long is not long?
B) Hot hot is your 360?
C) Turn your 360 off and on and try again
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!

DeVazTioN
3 years ago#3
Long as in not even 10 minutes. My Xbox isn't hot at all. I've turned it off and on constantly.

User Info: blasninja

blasninja
3 years ago#4
I had the same problem. What I noticed was I was blowing up the murderbots by the office, and each time it did the loading screen it froze. I got around it by luring them away first and by not using explosion causing guns on them or near the office. Hopefully that'll work for you too.

DeVazTioN
3 years ago#5
Nope, tried that and it still didn't work. Hopefully there's an update because I can't even finish the game plus I've done everything else in the game.

User Info: big_mat_attack

big_mat_attack
3 years ago#6
I have the same issue in the exact same spot. Nothing is working for me. This is really frustrating.

User Info: Eagles2321

Eagles2321
3 years ago#7
Same here. I tried that part about 10 times and it still won't load up. Looks like I'm collecting clusters until there's a fix for it.

User Info: TheGharis5000

TheGharis5000
3 years ago#8
The same thing happened to me. Although I tried the luring-the-murder-bots-away method using no explosions and it worked. But then then I encountered the same infinite loading error at the next load point after that. Hopefully an update will fix it. This is really frustrating.

User Info: pyrox39

pyrox39
3 years ago#9
Uninstall the game so it loads off the disk.

Most likely an install problem, but for now disk should work.

User Info: Phybe8510

Phybe8510
3 years ago#10
I know this is the x360 board, but I wanted to say that this bug isn't isolated to the console; I encounter the same bug on the PC/Steam version as well.. I hope a fix is released soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row IV
  3. Loading Screen Freeze

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived