The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

FPS problems on Campaign map

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ZackG31

ZackG31
5 years ago#1
When I play a campaign with the Matsudaira clan I get 23-24 fps even at the beginning of the campaign, but with the other clans I dont experience the same problem.
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
Synthesis is the Best option.... FOR THE REAPERS!

User Info: Novotine

Novotine
5 years ago#2
odd, reinstall the ENTIRE game

User Info: 00RaMBaM00

00RaMBaM00
5 years ago#3
hey TC, i also am having the same issue, BUT it is only when i click on my main city (capital city) when i click the other settlements the frames go back up... really weird and unfortunate don't have a fix, besides clicking somewhere else :( Anyone else that can shed some light on this issue?
I7-2600k @4.6ghz () 8gigs Vengence () Nvidia 480GTX OC'd -900/1800/2200- () 850Watt Corsair Gold AX () Creative X-FI Titanium HD () Win 7 Ultimate

ZackG31
5 years ago#4
Novotine posted...
odd, reinstall the ENTIRE game

I reformatted my PC because I thought it was my video card GTX 560 ti, and reinstalled the game yesterday didnt help.

ZackG31
5 years ago#5
00RaMBaM00 posted...
hey TC, i also am having the same issue, BUT it is only when i click on my main city (capital city) when i click the other settlements the frames go back up... really weird and unfortunate don't have a fix, besides clicking somewhere else :( Anyone else that can shed some light on this issue?

exactly what is happening to me, If you find any solution can you please post it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived