post unplanned parenthood quest help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. post unplanned parenthood quest help

User Info: Ruff_Faka

Ruff_Faka
3 years ago#1
I've completed the quest that requires you to defeat the giant fetus, returned to the girls with the files that are written in French, next I went to the boys camp and Kyle says to climb the treehouse to summon my alies? I thought this is where they send me to Canada? Any help, I've reloaded an earlier save and replayed from about six hours prior and the same thing happens...

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
3 years ago#2
Sounds like a glitch in the story. Kyle is supposed to say that if you side with him earlier in the game, if I remember correctly.

User Info: Ruff_Faka

Ruff_Faka
3 years ago#3
That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.

User Info: starlingspirit

starlingspirit
3 years ago#4
Have you tried going downtown to photo dojo? You need to get a picture for a passport. Then its off to Canada iirc.
97X.......Bang! The Future Of Rock'N'Roll.

User Info: hyperskate65

hyperskate65
3 years ago#5
Quote:That's what I figured. I didn't side with either. Both quests are still incomplete but the story kept going.
@Ruff_Faka

How exactly did you not side with either? That has to happen to continue the story..

If that part got skipped I suggest just reinstalling the game and starting over from scratch cause you have a TON of issues.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
3 years ago#6
I guess that's what you get for being a fence-sitter.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. post unplanned parenthood quest help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived