sewers glitched?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Just_Win_Baby

Just_Win_Baby
3 years ago#1
I saved cornwalis for hankey sidequest but Kenny died in a battle after I had already saved him by beating the hobos. I loaded the game and cornwalis is just singing that annoying song in the box with no hobos around him but when I talk to him he keeps saying help... Anyone experience this? What do I do? When I did save him he was a friend but now he is removed from the list...
BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU

User Info: drcossack

drcossack
3 years ago#2
Load from your last checkpoint.
Go Phillies!

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
3 years ago#3
Nothing important to add other than this happened to me on my first playthrough and drcossack is right. Just reloading my last checkpoint fixed it.

User Info: Just_Win_Baby

Just_Win_Baby
3 years ago#4
Thanks guys but I reloaded several times and nothing... I already owned the hobos so what am I supposed to save him from? I really don't want to restart the game...
BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
3 years ago#5
Oh damn. I think you do need a save from when the hobos are still alive. I managed to catch it right after it happened so two of my checkpoint saves were still good.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived