Sad to see this board dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Sad to see this board dead

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
1 year ago#21
FooFightersFan posted...
Stuck where? There are a couple points that are a little confusing, but the town is small enough that you can usually figure it out. Plus the quest info in the menu can be helpful.

Yeah, you have a few things to check to see what to do. The quest tab or the map will show a '!' and tell you which event. More options unlock as you play so certain things like the sewer can't be accessed untill something unlocks.
PS Sheriff, Manager 'It's a children's game, that's why EVERYBODY cheats'
[1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865, 3452, 3671,1674] jobs: 2k+

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
1 year ago#22
FooFightersFan posted...
Stuck where? There are a couple points that are a little confusing, but the town is small enough that you can usually figure it out. Plus the quest info in the menu can be helpful.

I'm supposed to be all emo now in a psa meeting. But no idea where the key is. (And even before that, the menu doesn't tell me I had goth clothes all along and had been revisiting the same places wondering why I can't find it. Haha (from two years ago)
http://tinyurl.com/LBPComic
The real theme of MGS5 must be "sin". There's a lot of fathers sinning and fathering in that game

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#23
Oh I see, yes there are a couple points in this game where the help they give you is actually a little unclear. So the Goth kids gave you the mission to enter the PTA meeting? I can't recall if there's any subtle small thing you need to do before entering the meeting, or perhaps you just need to talk to those kids again.

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
1 year ago#24
I'm at that very spot.

Put on all of the goth items and then talk to the kids. They will give you a sign to take into the meeting. Go into the meeting, Randy will then teach you a new move. Then you go to the new restaurant. That is where I stopped so I can't comment further yet.
Go into you menu/quest area, the symbols should change to show that you have the items.
PS Sheriff, Manager 'It's a children's game, that's why EVERYBODY cheats'
[1504-6276-7342] [tsv: 967, 2929, 2865, 3452, 3671,1674] jobs: 2k+

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#25
That's what I was gonna say, but you beat me to it. Just kidding, I don't remember it all that specifically but you've got it right.

User Info: Wulf2K

Wulf2K
1 year ago#26
I just finished this game last night. It was pretty enjoyable, but the last few sections kind of dragged on for me. It probably didn't help that I'd focused my character on doing Stun/Gross-Out damage, and the last section of the game has enemies that are completely immune to both of those.

It would've been easy enough to redo my equipment to counter that, but it's not like it's challenging even then. It was just more time consuming.

Canada seemed both too short, and too long.... I wouldn't have minded doing more up there, but it was basically just a few fetch quests.

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#27
Wulf2K posted...
I just finished this game last night. It was pretty enjoyable, but the last few sections kind of dragged on for me. It probably didn't help that I'd focused my character on doing Stun/Gross-Out damage, and the last section of the game has enemies that are completely immune to both of those.

It would've been easy enough to redo my equipment to counter that, but it's not like it's challenging even then. It was just more time consuming.

Canada seemed both too short, and too long.... I wouldn't have minded doing more up there, but it was basically just a few fetch quests.

Good points. I agree that the end of the game dragged on a bit, as far as battles go. I had a tough time in my first journey. I was the Thief and my strategy was mainly to inflict Bleeding x5 and just kinda sit back. I really struggled against Craig. When I played through as the Mage, I slaughtered everything with abilities pretty easily. Having the best gear also goes a long way so you don't have to stop and heal as much, etc.

The Canada section goes pretty quickly the second time around. It was a cool novelty when you first step foot there, but it does get boring pretty quickly asside from learning Nagasaki (pun intended).
DumpsterMcNuggets 1 year ago#28
I still need to play this game sometime, as one of those people who still hasn't upgraded to a PS4. I'm sure I'll get that chance soon, myself. And wouldn't be surprised if down the road, there is a followup game on PS4?
Thanks for all the support of my petition to allow a one time change in your vote, on thread polls! It didn't pass. :(

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 year ago#29
DumpsterMcNuggets posted...
I still need to play this game sometime, as one of those people who still hasn't upgraded to a PS4. I'm sure I'll get that chance soon, myself. And wouldn't be surprised if down the road, there is a followup game on PS4?

There is, but it's not out yet. It's called The Fractured But Whole and will have a superhero theme.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 22
Want: Thumper, Rez Infinite, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games
DumpsterMcNuggets 1 year ago#30
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
DumpsterMcNuggets posted...

There is, but it's not out yet. It's called The Fractured But Whole and will have a superhero theme.

Good to know a followup game is coming, after Stick of Truth. It'll be nice to play that, once I get a PS4 down the road!
Thanks for all the support of my petition to allow a one time change in your vote, on thread polls! It didn't pass. :(
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Sad to see this board dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived