Sad to see this board dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Sad to see this board dead

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#71
Just under three months to go! Who else is excited for the new South Park game?

User Info: GSP7

GSP7
1 year ago#72
What's the theme for Fractured But Whole?

Can't be elves & wizards again like Stick of Truth, right?

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#73
I think it has something to do with Coon & Friends. I've actually avoided almost everything about the game so that I'm completely surprised.

I did just read that it was delayed to March 2017, though.

GSP7
1 year ago#74
A superhero theme would be cool.

I'm getting really irritated by Stick of Truth's "magic" training sessions where I have to fart and keep failing and have to repeat until getting it right. The controls for that are crap.

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#75
GSP7 posted...
A superhero theme would be cool.

I'm getting really irritated by Stick of Truth's "magic" training sessions where I have to fart and keep failing and have to repeat until getting it right. The controls for that are crap.

Woah, not sure how I missed this post. Totally agree that the magic training sessions are poorly done. They didn't set them up well compared to how you actually use the magic. I screw them up even on subsequent play throughs.

So there's a new season of South Park but I don't have cable right now so I'm missing it :(

GSP7
1 year ago#76
Is the South Park Stick of Truth town map accurate to the TV show? On the show the other day, I saw a shot of a classroom and the playground and they both looked like the video game.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 year ago#77
GSP7 posted...
Is the South Park Stick of Truth town map accurate to the TV show? On the show the other day, I saw a shot of a classroom and the playground and they both looked like the video game.

They actually never had a concrete map of South Park before SoT.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 23
Want: Mafia III, Rez Infinite, Sonic Mania, Thumper, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#78
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
GSP7 posted...

They actually never had a concrete map of South Park before SoT.

I find it both interesting and refreshing that they're pretty much sticking to it in the show. I like the consistency. It just goes to show what true professionals Matt and Trey are.

GSP7
1 year ago#79
No chef in Stick of Truth? Celeb cameos?

I used a summon character once, and he was really powerful.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 year ago#80
GSP7 posted...
No chef in Stick of Truth? Celeb cameos?

I used a summon character once, and he was really powerful.

No, not only did Chef get killed off in the show, but his voice actor died as well.

The closest thing to a celebrity cameo is hearing Tom Cruise when you try to open one of the kids' closets.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 23
Want: Sonic Mania, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Sad to see this board dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived