Can't remember if I befriended Clyde or not at the beginning.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Can't remember if I befriended Clyde or not at the beginning.

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
1 year ago#1
Googled this to see if there's a way to tell and that was no help at all. Some people say Clyde writing on your wall means he was befriended properly at the start of the game, others said he'll do that no matter what. This is my first playthrough, so I have no idea which one of those two answers is correct.

Will he only write on my wall if I befriended him at the beginning? If he'll write on my wall either way, is there any other way I can figure this out /before/ getting to the end of the game? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

User Info: Chap904

Chap904
1 year ago#2
bring up the "internet", go to collectables then friends. see if you find a pic of cylde
Check out my YouTube Channel: noU Games
https://www.youtube.com/c/noUGames

EvolutionBaby
1 year ago#3
Chap904 posted...
bring up the "internet", go to collectables then friends. see if you find a pic of cylde

Ugh, this sucks if true. The one achievement I absolutely wanted to get done during my first playthrough was the friend one since that's the most time-consuming ones of the bunch, so if what you said is correct it looks like I missed it.

Thanks for the response, though.

EvolutionBaby
1 year ago#4
****ing hell, these missables are killing me. I somehow managed to miss the Mace of Restoration early on, so it seems like I'm going to be one item short of grabbing the costume/equipment achievement too. I guess I'm gonna have to roadmap my entire way through my second playthrough because I don't plan on doing three back-to-back runs.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
1 year ago#5
Yeah, this game can be a little fickle with the collectibles (or collectables as the game erroneously spells it ;))

I managed to get all 30 chinpokomon on my first run, but I only had about 90% of the friends - I missed the woodland critters but also like 4 or 5 others. I also missed a ton of the weapons and armors that were not available after a certain point. I spent an hour trying to figure it out in the school once, before I realized it was a fruitless effort.

My advice would be to just play through the game and have fun, then go through the game with a guide and make sure you get all the goodies.

User Info: ajmrowland1

ajmrowland1
1 year ago#6
Well missables add replay value, I guess.
"Hodor"-Hodor
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Can't remember if I befriended Clyde or not at the beginning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived