First Topic!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
5 years ago#1
Played most of their previous games. Not so good >_>

Hopefully this one will be different. They had a flash rpg game which was pretty good if I remember correctly.
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

User Info: XD375

XD375
5 years ago#2
This is being made by Obsidian. Remember Fallout: New Vegas? Same company.

mafiafun
5 years ago#3
I guess. But it all depends on how much time and work they put into it. Even a company with past good games can botch up something.
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler

User Info: Maegord

Maegord
5 years ago#4
From Kotor 2, to NWN2, Alpha Protocol, New Vegas. To, South Park?

I'm not sure what to think.
Thetruevaldo is bad.

User Info: Sparda X

Sparda X
5 years ago#5
With the exception of Neverwinter Nights 2's OC and its expansion Storm of Zehir, I've liked and greatly enjoyed all of Obsidian's games, so I'm definitely giving them a chance here.
Do not lend or make illegal copies of this post.
(message deleted)

mafiafun
5 years ago#7
Yea, I'll probably buy this game. It sounds good. I doubt it'll come out next year though. Maybe late 2013.

User Info: Gunpo

Gunpo
5 years ago#8
Read the whole article on this game in GameInformer, looks like it may actually be pretty fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived