Health bar....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Health bar....

User Info: Hunter1534

Hunter1534
5 years ago#1
Oh how I've missed you...
PSN | XNero_AngeloX Currently Playing: Devil May Cry HD Collection, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, and Devil May Cry 4

User Info: ItIsOkBro

ItIsOkBro
5 years ago#2
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!
I'm wrong for the right.

User Info: CrAppyF33ling

CrAppyF33ling
5 years ago#3
his nose kept bleeding after he got smashed by the 2x4

User Info: lego_spiderman

lego_spiderman
5 years ago#4
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical gamer who likes to have things handed to him. Go back to playing CoD. I missed games like these that actually had a challenge. You really think some guy is going to take a stream of bullets, walk away and be fine after a few seconds of hiding behind a box?

User Info: ItIsOkBro

ItIsOkBro
5 years ago#5
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical gamer who likes to have things handed to him. Go back to playing CoD. I missed games like these that actually had a challenge. You really think some guy is going to take a stream of bullets, walk away and be fine after a few seconds of hiding behind a box?

Is this guy for real.
I'm wrong for the right.

User Info: TheKyubi

TheKyubi
5 years ago#6
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Is this guy for real.

LOL he obviously didn't pay attention to your Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight

User Info: kaizenmx

kaizenmx
5 years ago#7
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical angry troll telling people to piss off just because he doesn't know how to read.

User Info: lego_spiderman

lego_spiderman
5 years ago#8
You obviously can't realize the frustration he is implying with "Hnng."

User Info: MightyBaconX

MightyBaconX
5 years ago#9
kaizenmx posted...
lego_spiderman posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
1 gunshot

20% health gone

Joel staggers

no regen

Hnnnnnnnnngh!

Typical angry troll telling people to piss off just because he doesn't know how to read.

A troll calling other people troll, well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Like your other posts are not trolling....

User Info: antking61

antking61
5 years ago#10
TC took the words right out of my mouth! I'm tired of mucky screens that tell me to hide behind cover while making it so I can't see the damn cover!
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Health bar....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived