Free roaming enviroments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Free roaming enviroments

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#1
It's such a straight forward story driven game, how can there be much free roaming? I mean, didn't ya'll say we would have to scavenge for supplies throughout the city?

User Info: AJnol

AJnol
4 years ago#2
I hightly doubt that it will be open world/free roam but it would be a pleasant surprise if it is. I think it's gonna be a 8-10 experience like Uncharted.

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#3
It would be pretty cool if you could visit broken down neighborhoods, shopping malls, grocery stores, etc. to see if you can find anything left behind to help you survive.

User Info: lll-SlimJim-lll

lll-SlimJim-lll
4 years ago#4
Most survival games (at least ones that actually involve scavenging) are linear games. Resident Evil, Dead Space, Bioshock etc. I don't think ND ever promised sandbox gameplay.

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
4 years ago#5
AJnol posted...
I hightly doubt that it will be open world/free roam but it would be a pleasant surprise if it is. I think it's gonna be a 8-10 experience like Uncharted.

I hope it's longer. Or at least there are choices that alter the story.

User Info: JanwayDaahl

JanwayDaahl
4 years ago#6
I don't mind it being linear, so long as it is well done, with some pseudo-sandbox elements.

Looks like the game will be sick in this respect, and well-executed.
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Free roaming enviroments

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived