infinite ammo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
4 years ago#1
they must put infinite ammo on the last of us, because there are guns to use in this game.

User Info: vivalatour

vivalatour
4 years ago#2
included bonus is to take off a clickers head with one karate chop ... or break his back and shove his head up his butthole ..

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
4 years ago#3
Also an option thar you can turn the enemies off. Or that the game will be played for you. I dont like pushing all those buttons, its so exhausting
i am a warmachine

User Info: axe1ruleZ

axe1ruleZ
4 years ago#4
Uncharted 3 didn't have any cheats like infinite ammo right?
Playing: Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders HD, PS All-Stars
http://psnprofiles.com/itsmeAlex

sadiq2010
4 years ago#5
axe1ruleZ

uncharted 1 and uncharted 2 both games had infinite ammo, and the last of us all 3 of them are from the same company, so the game should infinite ammo and new game+.

User Info: axe1ruleZ

axe1ruleZ
4 years ago#6
Apparently Uncharted 3 didn't have any Single Player Bonuses like Character Skins or Cheats because they would've caused some major glitches or bugs in the game. Compared to 1&2, Uncharted 3 was more complex technically that the cheats would've cause trouble.

I will be happy if Naughty Dog implements Bonuses into The Last of Us without any problems, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Playing: Borderlands 2, Zone of the Enders HD, PS All-Stars
http://psnprofiles.com/itsmeAlex

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
4 years ago#7
Yeah but the difference between uncharted and the last of us is that uncharted is a shooter where i'm oke with unlimited ammo, the last of us is a survival game so not oke. Oke maybe if you finished the game on the hardest difficulty and then have a infinite ammo choice.
i am a warmachine

User Info: tfc87ja

tfc87ja
4 years ago#8
vivalatour posted...
included bonus is to take off a clickers head with one karate chop ... or break his back and shove his head up his butthole ..

Get splatterhouse

User Info: Mason_Cain

Mason_Cain
4 years ago#9
Apparently Uncharted 3 didn't have any Single Player Bonuses like Character Skins or Cheats because they would've caused some major glitches or bugs in the game. Compared to 1&2, Uncharted 3 was more complex technically that the cheats would've cause trouble.

What ****ing bull****
GT: Ancient Daemon
PSN: Ancient_Daemon

sadiq2010
4 years ago#10
any news about it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived