The Last of Us Demo + Dynamic Theme!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. The Last of Us Demo + Dynamic Theme!

User Info: Spiroth_Kweehh

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#1
Hello, I have a question!
If I rent God of War Ascension, can I install The Last of Us Demo and return God of War, and play The Last of Us without problem afterwards?
How exactly does it work?

Also, SCEE sent me a The Last of Us Dynamic Theme, so check your e-mail.
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world

User Info: noob_gamerguy

noob_gamerguy
4 years ago#2
yup, i did the exact same thing. rent GOW from redbox, download demo onto ur ps3 and its urs to keep

User Info: gamefan190

gamefan190
4 years ago#3
That exclamation point is misleading. I thought there was gonna be a link to the theme.
Games - The Last of Us, Dynasty Warriors 8, SCell: Blacklist, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#4
Awesome! Thanks!

User Info: Sadako Ghost

Sadako Ghost
4 years ago#5
gamefan190 posted...
That exclamation point is misleading. I thought there was gonna be a link to the theme.

That's not really how official themes work...

And he's right, I got the mail as well. So if you check your e-mail that's linked to your PSN, you'll get it as well.
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.

User Info: gamefan190

gamefan190
4 years ago#6
Sadako Ghost posted...
gamefan190 posted...

That's not really how official themes work...

And he's right, I got the mail as well. So if you check your e-mail that's linked to your PSN, you'll get it as well.

I thought it was a theme like those from the ps3-theme site.
Games - The Last of Us, Dynasty Warriors 8, SCell: Blacklist, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs

User Info: TonyMontana916

TonyMontana916
4 years ago#7
I downloaded the demo the first day and I don't have any theme sent to me -_- Also have the pandemic edition pre-ordered since the first day. Out of curiosity what does it look like? also are you a PS+ member? wonder if that had anything to do with it.
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
3DS FC = 2277 6647 0831

Spiroth_Kweehh
4 years ago#8
TonyMontana916 posted...
I downloaded the demo the first day and I don't have any theme sent to me -_- Also have the pandemic edition pre-ordered since the first day. Out of curiosity what does it look like? also are you a PS+ member? wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Yes I am a European PS+ Member.
It is a camera on the floor, with a bed on the left and an arm hanging from it while blood is spilling, and a window on the other side with the curtain going all places from the air.

User Info: Sadako Ghost

Sadako Ghost
4 years ago#9
TonyMontana916 posted...

This is what it looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boCBVJ1sAYg

Don't have PS+
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
4 years ago#10
I got the theme as well, Plus member, And god this looks amazing lol

I'm kinda interested in the game as well now

Though, There is a little... theme glitch in it, Look above the window... If you look hard enough you will know what i mean
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. The Last of Us Demo + Dynamic Theme!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Scary monster zombiesCFSaulden39/18 11:51AM