Health Bar Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Health Bar Glitch?

User Info: CodyTwoHottie

CodyTwoHottie
4 years ago#1
just wondering if anyone got this glitch i just noticed it when i reached the Sewer Level my health bar is gone , like the yellow bar that tells me how much health i have is gone same with the Blue Bar when i go underwater.

my health bar is full but it shows it as if i have no health at all its not game breaking , but just a bit annoying that i can't tell how much health i have now.

User Info: Packof_Rats

Packof_Rats
4 years ago#2
I'm having the same issue too, fortunately it hasn't been a problem, though I'd like my oxygen bar back.

User Info: keybladeXIII

keybladeXIII
4 years ago#3
I just got it near the sewer level too and I'm pissed. iPad about 4 hours of gameplay thanks to the autosave glitch and now this. Sure it's not game breaking, but it's really annoying how I don't know when I should use or craft a health pack now that I have no idea what my health is.

I mean, that's two big glitches right there that is ruining the experience for me
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster

User Info: Leonman01

Leonman01
4 years ago#4
had some problem. reset system. problem gone.
what should my new sig be?
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Health Bar Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived