Can you kill a clicker with a brick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Can you kill a clicker with a brick?

User Info: mab2815

mab2815
3 years ago#1
Smash it ob their head or what?
I'm reading the faqs on here and it says kill the clickers easily with a brick. Like wth, can i beat them with it?
I am sorta confewfew.
PSN: SoYouLikeHerp

User Info: Mr_Lightbulb

Mr_Lightbulb
3 years ago#2
I think you can. just walk up to them like you would with a shiv
FIRMLY GRASP IT
(not this) http://i.imgur.com/89zzSIX.jpg

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
3 years ago#3
Yes, but you have to attack them from behind or else they insta kill you (unless you have Shiv Master). 1 brick is all it takes to kill a Clicker, 3 hits and off goes their head.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: Ichigo_Uchiha

Ichigo_Uchiha
3 years ago#4
slapper1 posted...
Yes, but you have to attack them from behind or else they insta kill you (unless you have Shiv Master). 1 brick is all it takes to kill a Clicker, 3 hits and off goes their head.

Then the game must hate me -_- Can't seem to kill any Clickers with a brick from behind, I actually tried that about 5 different times before giving up, they just turn around as soon as I hit them once with the brick.
"The world ends with you [...] push out your horizons as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma.
Org. XIII Name(s) - Reltyx/Xrelty

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#5
Keep smashing. It takes three hits.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: Razor2602

Razor2602
3 years ago#6
Ichigo_Uchiha posted...
slapper1 posted...

Then the game must hate me -_- Can't seem to kill any Clickers with a brick from behind, I actually tried that about 5 different times before giving up, they just turn around as soon as I hit them once with the brick.

I did it from the front early its not a one hit thing though its 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

User Info: Leonman01

Leonman01
3 years ago#7
best way to do it is throw a bottle at them to stun them, then go up to them and smash their face in
what should my new sig be?

User Info: cwatz12

cwatz12
3 years ago#8
Yes its an easy way to take them out before your shivs get extra charges.

Take note that you probably don't want to do it in a busy area though, it will alert everything close by.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Can you kill a clicker with a brick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Is The Last of Us an RPG?EeveeGirl95204/16 11:00AM