Just beat the game...the ending should have been (MAJOR SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Just beat the game...the ending should have been (MAJOR SPOILERS)

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
4 years ago#21
I cant read blocked out spoilers on my kindle.

But based on the reactions, I'm one of the lucky survivors.
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10

User Info: Viltris

Viltris
4 years ago#22
Why do you so desperately want Joel to be the bad guy and for Ellie to die? Have a heart.
\/

Viltris
4 years ago#23
The game is about fatherhood. Both the opening and the ending make this abundantly clear.

gameghy555 posted...
Or what about the "you always have a choice" and "don't make decisions for your own selfish needs".

That wasn't one of the themes of the game.

gameghy555 posted...
Ellie did want to give up her life to be a cure.

Ellie didn't want to be abandoned. There's at least one conversation during the game about this, and the ending conversation is entirely about this.
\/

User Info: Pensato

Pensato
4 years ago#24
Don't even need to read TC's idea to know the answer is no.

User Info: Stryfe89

Stryfe89
4 years ago#25
Your ending makes no sense; Joel is clearly immune I mean cmon how many times has he been bitten. Ellie should of died for the ending, like right before they get back to the dam she takes a stray bullet to the head, then Joel looking more annoyed then mad/sad goes "Son of a..." then it jus cuts out w/ the Law and Order music transition to a black screen w/ "The Last of Us" stamped on it.

User Info: Kaze35

Kaze35
4 years ago#26
Stryfe89 posted...
Your ending makes no sense; Joel is clearly immune I mean cmon how many times has he been bitten. Ellie should of died for the ending, like right before they get back to the dam she takes a stray bullet to the head, then Joel looking more annoyed then mad/sad goes "Son of a..." then it jus cuts out w/ the Law and Order music transition to a black screen w/ "The Last of Us" stamped on it.

GOTY material right there. maybe even Emmy/oscar worthy. Throw in a musical number and the game will be a Tony contender.

Viltris
4 years ago#27
Stryfe89 posted...

One of the characters dying would be super-predictable. One of the characters dying a completely pointless and meaningless death would just piss off the playerbase. Although it worked for George RR Martin...
\/

User Info: gameghy555

gameghy555
4 years ago#28
Viltris posted...
Stryfe89 posted...

One of the characters dying would be super-predictable. One of the characters dying a completely pointless and meaningless death would just piss off the playerbase. Although it worked for George RR Martin...

I think Stryfe was joking. Also, killing off main characters is a great idea.
PSN: MoHSalim http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
CE's view on Equal Rights: "When white people win. - LamarMiyazaki

User Info: IspareI

IspareI
4 years ago#29
RoKstarHandsome posted...
DelRowe posted...
No.
Clean and sober since January 11 2012!!

User Info: PK_Gaming

PK_Gaming
4 years ago#30
God no
Check out our Persona 3 Let's Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Wlm6CGZV8
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. Just beat the game...the ending should have been (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived