Are Julia and Jaycee separate characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Are Julia and Jaycee separate characters?

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
5 years ago#11
Why make Panda a separate slot then...?
Any positive buzz about Call of Duty is simply someone trying to make up excuses. Please don't listen.

User Info: frozen37flame

frozen37flame
5 years ago#12
Don't really know. Maybe it has something to with the special tag throws. But that's just my guess and if that is the reason than Namco is being lazy.
T6 - Asuka Kazama/Ling Xiaoyu, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri Han, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Amaterasu, Blazblue - Noel Vermillion
Hard work always beats natural talent.

User Info: bend6000

bend6000
5 years ago#13
I main Julia, and I don't mind her new look. Her old clothes were cool too but I don't see this as a huge deal...
*Proud follower of Jesus Christ*

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek
5 years ago#14
Solid Sonic posted...
Why make Panda a separate slot then...?

Because having two different characters in the same slot has gotten slightly annoying over the years. So they might as well seperate them.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
5 years ago#15
They're NOT different, though.

Well, apparently someone told me that Panda and Kuma might have had different hitboxes in Tekken 5 but I don't know the validity of that.
Any positive buzz about Call of Duty is simply someone trying to make up excuses. Please don't listen.

User Info: KevlarX290

KevlarX290
5 years ago#16
They're seperate because of tag combos, rage relationships, being able to pair both Kuma and Panda together, and an exclusive move when paired when a certain char (Xiaoyu+Panda d/b+1, and I assume Kuma still retains his Heihachi one).

User Info: peacefulchaos

peacefulchaos
5 years ago#17
Wait, the luchadore woman is Julia Chang? Why is she blonde now? And a luchadore?
http://twitter.com/#!/DragonHouseAK
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Are Julia and Jaycee separate characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived