Co op Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: derl30

derl30
4 years ago#1
So can a friend and I play tag co op against other players online with two controllers from the same system like with Mortal Kombat? I've been looking it up, but I can't really find a plain answer. I would definitely buy this game if it had that option, we have a ton of fun getting our asses kicked and ranting at each other, even though we play as cheap characters (Noob and Smoke)

User Info: KenGi1226

KenGi1226
4 years ago#2
So far we only know that there are 4 players offline

However, if we relate this to the fact that you can form teams with other players online to keep track of ranks and level up with one another, I think it's a safe bet that two players can tag up.

But I'm betting you can do two controllers on the same console and play online.
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
20 Super topics under 2 months, GG - appleturnover87

derl30
4 years ago#3
I sure hope so. Was looking forward to Heihachi/Kazuya team up. Man, it would be a huge miss for them to leave that feature out.

User Info: Gangsta_Grizzil

Gangsta_Grizzil
4 years ago#4
i dont know about the 2 player one console thing. You couldn't even do that online in Tekken 6 on any mode.
tekken tag 2-zafina n michelle. "Mix-up Power"

User Info: KenGi1226

KenGi1226
4 years ago#5
Gangsta_Grizzil posted...
i dont know about the 2 player one console thing. You couldn't even do that online in Tekken 6 on any mode.

This post is all kinds of confusing.

T6 had no tag
T6 you could play two players on one console, it's called arcade or versus mode.
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
20 Super topics under 2 months, GG - appleturnover87

derl30
4 years ago#6
It would be pretty pathetic if the big new tag game didn't even let you and a buddy go online from the same console, and fight two other people, not too complicated, just need to be able to log in a second player as a guest.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#7
derl30 posted...
So can a friend and I play tag co op against other players online with two controllers from the same system like with Mortal Kombat? I've been looking it up, but I can't really find a plain answer.

Hmm. I dont see why it wouldnt? That seems like a very standard thing to include IMO
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived