Lucky Box Alien

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamicillo

Kamicillo
4 years ago#1
Any get a lucky box yet where a random alien would pop out and run away? I was to startled to see if pressing x or some button would do anything, and it lasts for like a split second, but was wondering if anyone knew what it unlocked/did, if anything at all.

Also, this game is awesome.
I'm the legendary brave fencer musashi....old geezer :)

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#2
We will let you know once we have the game :)
http://www.dorkly.com/comic/43673/videogame-company-poker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNl3jcpWLI

Kamicillo
4 years ago#3
Lol, forgot not everyone got it yet. Was too busy having fun lol. Thanks.

User Info: TheSuperGameGod

TheSuperGameGod
4 years ago#4
Kamicillo posted...
Any get a lucky box yet where a random alien would pop out and run away? I was to startled to see if pressing x or some button would do anything, and it lasts for like a split second, but was wondering if anyone knew what it unlocked/did, if anything at all.

Remember the UFO's in Tekken 6 when you would rack up points? Well, that's where the alien's from.

Kamicillo
4 years ago#5
TheSuperGameGod posted...
Kamicillo posted...

Remember the UFO's in Tekken 6 when you would rack up points? Well, that's where the alien's from.

I remember aliens being a recurring theme. I just don't/didn't remember if something happened when they showed up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Need Online Passgabutanken2317/27 2:46AM