Someone help me... I'm ass at this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Someone help me... I'm ass at this game

User Info: fjkloijkl

fjkloijkl
4 years ago#1
Normally I'd let it go, but online surprisingly decent. I was doing alright in rank, but then in practice mode I lose to everyone... If someone can spar and give tips be much appreciated. Psn Deus-Ranmyaku, main Hwoarang/Jin.

User Info: TigerJackson_

TigerJackson_
4 years ago#2
fjkloijkl posted...
I was doing alright in rank, but then in practice mode I lose to everyone...

???

turn autoblock off?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku

User Info: Pirate_Duck

Pirate_Duck
4 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/64411479

Contains lots of very helpful video tutorials by some of the best US players.
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!

fjkloijkl
4 years ago#4
Didn't get much sleep lol, I mean player matches.

fjkloijkl
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the videos, but I'd like someone to personally criticize me and tell me whats wrong. Poor spacing, mix-ups, etc. and suggest things I might not use enough.

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 years ago#6
fjkloijkl posted...
Normally I'd let it go, but online surprisingly decent. I was doing alright in rank, but then in practice mode I lose to everyone... If someone can spar and give tips be much appreciated. Psn Deus-Ranmyaku, main Hwoarang/Jin.

Who was your first person you played with? If Hwoarang then I suggest Baek for a 2nd player. If Jin then I suggest Xiaoyu for a 2nd person.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
4 years ago#7
You want to play with me? I would be happy to, I am not very good either. We can improve together.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

fjkloijkl
4 years ago#8
Sure, add my psn. I'm on usually afternoons PST. Sometimes nights.

User Info: retep_one

retep_one
4 years ago#9
fjkloijkl- can i add your psn too? would like practice and improve online too thanx
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#10
lili
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Someone help me... I'm ass at this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived