I'm a natural when it comes to this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. I'm a natural when it comes to this game

User Info: ashcrv

ashcrv
4 years ago#1
Got this game at release. Popped the sucker in and proceeded to play through arcade. Didn't lose once. After a week I went online and got beat a few times and won a few times. Nothing special. But the thing is I didn't have any problems getting used to the controlls or anything. I just learned as it went on and I adapted really quickly. This game is very easy to pick up and play. You just gotta take it easy ya know. I still love it.

Peace out guys.
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

User Info: -BrokenSpiral-

-BrokenSpiral-
4 years ago#2
not trying to discredit you or anything, but wouldn't being a natural imply you would have won the majority of your online matches rather than "losing a few and winning a few", especially after one week?

It's pretty easy to pick up and play though. I don't think anyone would argue that.
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character

ashcrv
4 years ago#3
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
not trying to discredit you or anything, but wouldn't being a natural imply you would have won the majority of your online matches rather than "losing a few and winning a few", especially after one week?

Yeah I guess. But then again I was just messing around that time. I do win most of the time now.
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
(message deleted)

User Info: piamarie

piamarie
4 years ago#5
ashcrv posted...
Got this game at release. Popped the sucker in and proceeded to play through arcade. Didn't lose once. After a week I went online and got beat a few times and won a few times. Nothing special. But the thing is I didn't have any problems getting used to the controlls or anything. I just learned as it went on and I adapted really quickly. This game is very easy to pick up and play. You just gotta take it easy ya know. I still love it.

Peace out guys.

Very easy? LOL. I believe this the game has the hardest movement in fighting games. If you think spacing, wavedashing, backdash cancelling, etc. are easy, then I'll call you a natural. You're just new to the series. You haven't grasp the importance of movements yet. Wait till you get to play good players.

User Info: Amazak

Amazak
4 years ago#6
TC, go play some player matches.
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ql6vr.png

ashcrv
4 years ago#7
Amazak posted...
TC, go play some player matches.

I only play player matches. That's why my every character is a beginner.
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#8
wise guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. I'm a natural when it comes to this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived