Top 3 Characters You Would Sleep With

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Top 3 Characters You Would Sleep With

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
4 years ago#41
assassinchief posted...
Zafina's flexibility creeps me out... 0_o

I've honestly never understood other guy's fascination with flexible women. I find the idea gross personally.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann

User Info: nurblug

nurblug
4 years ago#42
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

I've honestly never understood other guy's fascination with flexible women. I find the idea gross personally.

Can't say I find it gross, but I never really got the appeal either. I mean, it's a cool talent and all, but, eh.

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
4 years ago#43
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

Can't say I find it gross, but I never really got the appeal either. I mean, it's a cool talent and all, but, eh.

Same. I guess it's for the possible weird and most likely uncomfortable positions?
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: assassinchief

assassinchief
4 years ago#44
ChaozCloud posted...
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

Same. I guess it's for the possible weird and most likely uncomfortable positions?

Yea. I mean, I don't wanna see someone that I'm in bed with bending the wrong way. I might freak out thinking I broke something or whatnot. :/

I'd also like to take this chance to say, in addition to Xiaoyu, if Alisa was human, and not a robot, she would get HM as well. Robots are just too cold-feeling for that kind of thing, y'know?
derp

User Info: SWBF2Pilot

SWBF2Pilot
4 years ago#45
Nerwrax15 posted...
Julia all 3 times because i don't want to risk getting some unwanted diseases by sleeping with a multitude of different women. And Julia's cute and who wouldn't 3 times?

I was under the impression that "Top 3" implied the second and third were for if you didn't get your first or second choice, respectively?
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs."
-Wandrian

User Info: JinPachiKazama

JinPachiKazama
4 years ago#46
Lili
Kunimitsu
Jun

User Info: CGGN

CGGN
4 years ago#47
Nina
Jun
Julia
"If Your not cheating, you're not trying" - Los Guerreros
Favourite Remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlmoPGE-g8

User Info: Robspoticus99

Robspoticus99
4 years ago#48
Julia
Miharu
Michelle

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
4 years ago#49
Zafina
Kunimitsu
Yoshimitsu
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.

User Info: KonaseRitsuko

KonaseRitsuko
4 years ago#50
IGNGames posted...
Kazuya, Jin, Lee.

You like to sleep with men?
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Top 3 Characters You Would Sleep With

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived