Heihachi Mishima mains GTFIH

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Heihachi Mishima mains GTFIH

User Info: Tech_N9ne666

Tech_N9ne666
4 years ago#1
I've only just started using the Tekken Lord, but sweet jesus I can already see the potential is limitless. So, Heihachi mains what are your go to moves and fundamentals?
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb

User Info: TheError404

TheError404
4 years ago#2
df+1 and its extensions(df+1,1 or df+1,2) are hella good. Use it when you don't know what else to do.
f+4 is good for pressure, on block its +3 and it leaves your opponent in crouch. Commonly followed up by df+1 or backdash EWGF.
ff+2 is a messed up launcher because its technically a safe mid launcher against some characters. Not to be abused of course due to the startup.
Personal favorites for me are uf+4, which is a safe low crush and knockdown/splats and f+3 is a good knockdown/splat, also launches on CH.
As for lows, db+2. This move is so cheap lol. Getting hit by 3 of these=half life and its a very hard-to-see low, +5 on hit which means you can follow up with ws1(combos into qcf+2) or ws4(4). However, if blocked, you'll eat a full launch punish. It also looks very similar to b+2 which is a mid so have fun with those.
Then you have the wavedash game which is basically a mixup between Hellsweeps(although Heihachi doesn't get anything guaranteed if the 1st hits, just a mixup) and ff+3/ff+2.
And of course, EWGF. Throw those out whenever you want. lol

I don't main Hei but I pair him with Devil Jin as a secondary team and he's waaaaay too fun.

Some links that may or may not be useful to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mi7Wdfq2wI
http://rbnorway.org/heihachi-ttt2-frames/ (most people on these boards don't like to deal with frame data but I'll throw it in there anyway)

User Info: CrawlThruKnives

CrawlThruKnives
4 years ago#3
u/f+3, 4 does good damage and is safe on block.
d/f+1, 2 is a good bound move to experiment with.

f+3 is also useful and can't forget about his classic 1+2 which makes a great punisher. db+2 is a great low and can be followed by 1 to catch your opponent off guard. The follow up can be punished pretty easily though so use with caution.

And of course mix up his hellsweeps and use EWGF.

User Info: Tech_N9ne666

Tech_N9ne666
4 years ago#4
Thx guys those have been pretty helpful been cleaving through foo's with DB+2 followed by a low or mid
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Heihachi Mishima mains GTFIH

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived