Marduk has to be the stupidest tekken character

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Marduk has to be the stupidest tekken character

User Info: Atlmalichi

Atlmalichi
4 years ago#31
dualswordtrunks posted...
Atlmalichi posted...
Human weapon was partially staged. And MMA is going no where. Most of the styles min Tekken only work in Tekken not in the real world

unless u have never played tekken u would know that most of the fighting styles on here are based on or are actual fighting styles used in real,life besides the exception of the robots and animals

My point is most of those styles don't work in a real fight by themselves, not that they don't exist in the real world. The UFC and other MMA competitions as well as stand up only fighting like K-1 competitions proved that
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack

User Info: FullAutoCVT

FullAutoCVT
4 years ago#32
If by "real fight" you mean a staged bout where opponents act sportsmanlike, follow rules and referees that limit techniques (like eye gouging and low blows), and have no intent to kill each other, then you have really misunderstood the meaning of the term. MMA wasn't developed for real fights, but for controlled matches. Sports. Though it wouldn't be useless in the real world, it isn't optimized for real-world conditions like say, Krav Maga.
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1535 posts........and counting

User Info: Navarex

Navarex
4 years ago#33
FullAutoCVT posted...
If by "real fight" you mean a staged bout where opponents act sportsmanlike, follow rules and referees that limit techniques (like eye gouging and low blows), and have no intent to kill each other, then you have really misunderstood the meaning of the term. MMA wasn't developed for real fights, but for controlled matches. Sports. Though it wouldn't be useless in the real world, it isn't optimized for real-world conditions like say, Krav Maga.

I agree with this post
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
i'm not gonna reason with you, i'm just gonna shoot you
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Marduk has to be the stupidest tekken character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived