Getting back into this

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Getting back into this

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#1
Psn is same as my username, get at me for some friendlies. I have 2000+ matches on 360, not many on PS3, but bored of Tekken 7 ATM.
How about a link to the bottom of the stairs... From me, THROWING you to the bottom of the stairs?
-William Murderface

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
1 month ago#2
I'll add you when I get around to it, I got to find my TTT2 disc first and the other controller my sister plays as well
What you looking at?

User Info: spankybread

spankybread
1 month ago#3
Whoa is this game backcompat for X1 with online?
hanky-panky
spanky-spanky

User Info: JohnnyKooch

JohnnyKooch
1 month ago#4
^ Yeah it is, I think maybe the playerbase still exists here because of that.
I just tried to search for a match yesterday 3PM EST and found nobody after 10 minutes, ranked or player. I did search "Any" rank as I am a lowly 4th Dan but spent most of my time playing alongside my brother on his Xbox back in the day which got my characters much higher than that, still, found nothing.

I'd be down to set up a game but I'm usually terrible with being punctual.
i5-4690k OC 4.6Ghz - GTX 1070 - 8GB DDR3 -
3DS: 1006-1758-5189 PSN: JohnnyKooch

User Info: spankybread

spankybread
1 month ago#5
I can still find a game on the ps3 within minutes in player match modes, ranked takes a little longer. crazy!
hanky-panky
spanky-spanky

User Info: Spirit__Warrior

Spirit__Warrior
4 weeks ago#6
Nice , just got back into tt2 myself,
screen name - spirit_-_warrior
www.facebook.com/Parasite-Eve-Fans-1783979868594103

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
2 weeks ago#7
Yeah, without Lei and Armor King T7 is just lacking... especially as an offline game. Hopefully Geese will spice things up when he finally gets into the roster. It's nice revisiting Tag 2, it's such a deep game. Having tag partners makes Tekken even greater, if you ask me :p
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
3 days ago#8
Vamp_Wraith posted...
Yeah, without Lei and Armor King T7 is just lacking... especially as an offline game. Hopefully Geese will spice things up when he finally gets into the roster. It's nice revisiting Tag 2, it's such a deep game. Having tag partners makes Tekken even greater, if you ask me :p

It does, it is kind of off putting they never implemented Tag Team mode in the series all thought the series. Tag Team is what really makes the matches fun, you can either dominate or have crazy battles where one second you are losing then swap for your tag partner and go beast on them....which I have done I'll admit. I tend to pick my favs and one character I have no clue about and letting the one character do more than half the battle. lol
What you looking at?

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
3 days ago#9
Holy s*** I forgot all about this topic <_<

Still looking for players :)
How about a link to the bottom of the stairs... From me, THROWING you to the bottom of the stairs?
-William Murderface

User Info: VioIetSystems-

VioIetSystems-
15 hours ago#10
I'd like to play but I'm not in the US/EU.
Leon for MvCI please
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Getting back into this

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.