The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do I win a "GREAT" battle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. How do I win a "GREAT" battle?

User Info: FirEmblmFan

FirEmblmFan
4 years ago#1
For the achievement "GREAT Gladiator". I've been trying to get this, but I can't. And unless I was glitched from the achievement, it isn't winning with a Great Combo, tried it twice.

Also, has anyone figured out how to start a match with Devil Kazuya yet?
Wii: 0862 0481 6764 0576
XBGT: X 1 8 9 9 9 28 ; PSN: MikeAPortanova

User Info: Xroalia

Xroalia
4 years ago#2
It's winning with barely any health left.

FirEmblmFan
4 years ago#3
Xroalia posted...
It's winning with barely any health left.

I just want to smack myself right now. How can I forget that, I won alot that way on T6 when I was still new to the game. Thanks, I'm going to punch myself in the face and try to get now.

User Info: zaiwen

zaiwen
4 years ago#4
use 2 controllers... easier that way, instead of risking gettin KO'd due to a cheap poke by the cpu
GT & PSN: zaiwen3

User Info: Cozitsfriday

Cozitsfriday
4 years ago#5
Yeah its best just to wait for it to happen naturally or do it in versus with two controllers. Its counter-intuitive to let the cpu hurt you + you can never guarantee that they'll do just the right amount of damage to leave you alive and still get a Great.
Xbox GT: AllYaBreakfast

FirEmblmFan
4 years ago#6
zaiwen posted...
use 2 controllers... easier that way, instead of risking gettin KO'd due to a cheap poke by the cpu

Yeah that's what I was going to do, but I can't find my second controller so until I do, I'm stuck fighting the cpu.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. How do I win a "GREAT" battle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived